PC 1358Alternative Names: Tricomin
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator ProCyte Corporation
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alopecia
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2000 Discontinued - Phase-II for Alopecia in USA (Topical)
- 11 Jun 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Alopecia in Japan (Topical)
- 21 May 1997 A study has been added to the therapeutic trials section (FDC Reports 1997 May)