Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Procter & Gamble
- Class Cardiac glycosides; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine triphosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Oct 1995 New profile
- 09 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)