Interleukin-3 - ImmunexAlternative Names: Interleukin-3 - Behringwerke
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 1995
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Developer Amgen; Aventis Behring LLC
- Class Antineoplastics; Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 3 stimulants; Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 1995 Discontinued-II for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 12 Oct 1995 Discontinued-II for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)