Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Beijing Medical University
- Class Aminoglycosides; Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in China (unspecified route)
- 14 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in China (Unknown route)
- 12 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in China (Unknown route)