At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)