Helicobacter pylori DNA vaccine - Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Bacterial vaccines; DNA vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Helicobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Helicobacter infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Oct 1995 New profile
- 12 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Helicobacter infections in USA (Unknown route)