Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 1998
At a glance
- Originator Santen Pharmaceutical
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral hepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jun 1998 Discontinued-I for Viral hepatitis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 13 Oct 1995 New profile
- 13 Oct 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Viral hepatitis in Japan (Unknown route)