At a glance
- Originator Teikoku Hormone
- Class Antihypertensives; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 24 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (unspecified route)
- 24 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 16 Oct 1995 This profile is new.