At a glance
- Originator Teikoku Hormone
- Class Antihypertensives; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 24 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (unspecified route)
- 24 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 16 Oct 1995 This profile is new.