At a glance
- Originator Biosearch Italia
- Class Amino acids; Antibacterials; Glycopeptides; Peptide antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2005 Vicuron Pharmaceuticals has since been acquired by and merged into Pfizer
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Italy (Unknown route)
- 17 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in Italy (Unknown route)