MonolaurinAlternative Names: Glycerol monolaurate; Glylorin; T 100
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cellegy Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipruritics; Glycerides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma; Ichthyosis; Impetigo
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Ichthyosis in USA (Topical)
- 31 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Phase-III for Congenital ichthyosiform erythoderma in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2001 Discontinued-I for Impetigo in USA (Unknown route)