Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Tocor II
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 22 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)