CI 1007Alternative Names: PD 143188
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 07 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Schizophrenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Jan 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer