At a glance
- Originator Yamanouchi
- Class Antipsychotics; Benzamides
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 Feb 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 12 Oct 1998 Profile reviewed
- 26 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Psychotic disorders in Japan (Unknown route)