At a glance
- Originator GEA Farmaceutisk Fabrik AS
- Developer GEA Farmaceutisk Fabrik AS; Novartis
- Class Antiasthmatics; Anticoagulants; Antihypertensives; Small molecules; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Airway obstruction; Intraoperative hypertension; Pulmonary hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Pulmonary hypertension in Scandinavia (unspecified route)
- 22 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Intraoperative hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Intraoperative hypertension in Denmark (Unknown route)