At a glance
- Originator Japan Tobacco
- Developer Japan Tobacco; Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Renin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (PO)
- 30 Oct 1995 New profile
- 30 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Hypertension in Japan (PO)