At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antipyretics
- Mechanism of Action Caspase 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Pain in Switzerland (PO)
- 07 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in Switzerland (PO)
- 31 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Pain in Switzerland (PO)