DaniplestimAlternative Names: Interleukin-3 - Pharmacia; Interleukin-3 synthokine; SC 55494
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2001
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Chemoprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 3 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stem cell mobilisation; Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Thrombocytopenia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 12 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Stem cell mobilisation in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Stem cell mobilisation in Spain (Unknown route)