Hib-DTaP vaccine - WyethAlternative Names: Hib-DTP-acellular vaccine - Wyeth Vaccines; Tetracel
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Haemophilus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 2001 Discontinued-preregistration for Haemophilus infections in USA (IM)
- 26 Jan 2001 Discontinued-preregistration for Pertussis in USA (IM)
- 26 Jan 2001 Discontinued-preregistration for Tetanus in USA (IM)