Mycestericin EAlternative Names: 4-deoxymyriocin; 6,7-dehydromycestericin G
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Taito
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Immunological disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Immunological disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Nov 1995 This profile is new.