Mycestericin EAlternative Names: 4-deoxymyriocin; 6,7-dehydromycestericin G
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 1998
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Taito
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Immunological disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Immunological disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Nov 1995 This profile is new.