LZ 8Alternative Names: Ling Zhi-8; Ling Zhi-i
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Meiji Dairies Corporation
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)