Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator DOR BioPharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Phosphatidylcholines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bone cancer; Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Sep 1998 Endorex received a Japanese patent for ImmTher
- 30 Jun 1998 ImmTher has Orphan Drug status for the treatment of Ewing's sarcoma in the US
- 18 Mar 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Bone cancer in USA (Unknown route)