At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Asthma (Unknown route)
- 23 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation (Unknown route)
- 02 Nov 1995 New profile