At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Developer Abbott Laboratories; Takeda; TAP Pharmaceutical Products
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease; Postmenopausal osteoporosis; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Crohn's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)