Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Boryung
- Class Antivirals; Nucleosides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpesvirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Herpesvirus infections in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 1998 No development reported - Preclinical for Herpesvirus infections in South Korea (Unknown route)
- 09 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Herpesvirus infections in South Korea (Unknown route)