Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 1995
At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Class Antihypertensives; Antiplatelets; Bronchodilators; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 13 Nov 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Spain (Unknown route)
- 09 Nov 1995 New profile