At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Cardiotonics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 13 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)