At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 06 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Congestive heart failure in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 10 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Congestive heart failure in Netherlands (Unknown route)