RovelizumabAlternative Names: 23F2G; Hu23F2G; LeukArrest
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2002
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Integrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Adult respiratory distress syndrome; Cerebral vasospasm; CNS trauma; Multiple sclerosis; Myocardial infarction; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders; Shock; Stroke; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular restenosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 May 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 May 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for CNS trauma in USA (unspecified route)