At a glance
- Originator Cephalon France
- Class Anorectics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eating disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2007 Discontinued for Eating disorders in France (unspecified route)
- 08 Jan 1998 No-Development-Reported for Eating disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 10 Nov 1995 Investigation in Eating disorders in France (Unknown route)