Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mood disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Affective disorders in Malaysia (Unknown route)
- 10 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Affective disorders in Malaysia (Unknown route)