Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Cardiotonics
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase C inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 10 Nov 1995 New profile