Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Elan Pharmaceuticals
- Class Appetite stimulants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alcoholism; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Alcoholism in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)