At a glance
- Originator Oxford GlycoSciences; Tanabe Seiyaku
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 02 Dec 1998 No Development Reported for Inflammation (Unknown route)
- 14 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Inflammation (Unknown route)