16-Alpha-gitoxinAlternative Names: 16Alpha-gitoxin
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Cardiac glycosides; Cardiotonics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 1998 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Germany (Unknown route)
- 15 Nov 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Heart failure in Germany (Unknown route)
- 15 Nov 1995 New profile