At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Antiallergics; Antihistamines; Antipruritics
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Skin disorders in Japan (Topical)
- 10 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Skin disorders in Japan (Topical)
- 20 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Skin disorders in Japan (Topical)