NanoLymph-3Alternative Names: NanoLymph
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi Winthrop
- Class Contrast media
- Mechanism of Action Radiography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cancer (diagnosis) in European Union (unspecified route)
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer (diagnosis) in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cancer (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)