At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Cyclopropanes; Small molecules; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)