At a glance
- Originator Boston Life Sciences
- Developer Alseres Pharmaceuticals; MDS Pharma Services
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Nov 1995 Suspended-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)