Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Genaera Corporation
- Developer Colgate-Palmolive; Genaera Corporation
- Class Antibacterials; Antineoplastics; Peptide antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Periodontal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Periodontal disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Nov 1995 New profile
- 21 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Periodontal disorders in USA (Unknown route)