Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 1995
At a glance
- Originator Genaera Corporation
- Class Amino acids; Antibacterials; Antineoplastics; Peptide antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Periodontal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Dec 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Nov 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Periodontal disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Nov 1995 New profile