At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Developer Chugai Pharma Europe; Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Tetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 19 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Nov 2002 Chugai Pharmaceutical has been acquired by Roche