Interleukin-1-alpha - OtsukaAlternative Names: OCT 7000; OCT 8000
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Class Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte colony stimulating factor stimulants; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor agonists; Interleukin 1-alpha stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Preleukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Preleukaemia in Japan (Unknown route)