Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Jul 1996 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Nov 1995 New profile