Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued-I for Angina pectoris in Europe (Unknown route)
- 14 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in Europe (Unknown route)
- 23 Nov 1995 New profile