Rotavirus DNA vaccine - Vical
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 1996
At a glance
- Originator Vical
- Class Gene therapies; Rotavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rotavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Nov 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rotavirus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Nov 1995 New profile
- 27 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Rotavirus infections in USA (Unknown route)