At a glance
- Originator Toray
- Developer Toray; University of Arizona
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 12 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in Japan (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Apr 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made