At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Antihypertensives; Antiplatelets; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Type 1 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors; Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary artery restenosis; Hypertension; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)