ONO 1505Alternative Names: ONO BF11301
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical; Scherer Healthcare
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Imidazoles; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane synthase inhibitors; Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic complications; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Diabetic complications in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 09 Jul 1998 Biofor is now part of Scherer Healthcare
- 16 May 1997 Preclinical development for Diabetic complications in United Kingdom (Unknown route)