Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 1997
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antithrombotics; Salivary proteins and peptides
- Mechanism of Action Fibrinogen receptor antagonists; GPIIb-IIIa antagonists; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Nov 1995 New profile
- 28 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)